Thursday, December 13, 2018 by Amy

Coming Soon: Baby Burhoe!

December 13, 2018

Today was the best day our married life so far! Spencer and I found out after months of having to wait for insurance that we are going to be parents! We will be welcoming a little baby boy or girl into our family at the end of August next year! We couldn't be more grateful for our little bundle that's on the way! It's bee an emotional few days. The first pregnancy test that I took was negative. I knew it was still pretty early and that it might not be accurate, but I was still disappointed when I saw the results. This morning when I woke up, I just had a feeling that I should take another one. Something in me knew it was going to be positive. Spencer was at work and I considered waiting until he got home, but then decided not to just in case I was wrong. I took the test, and this time it was positive! The next few hours before Spencer came home were filled with all the emotions. Spencer came home and I'll never forget the look on his face when he found out. It wasn't until I was with him that it started to sink in and I think for the first time in my life, I felt pure joy.